Tuesday, July 28, 2009

in such times, i think i need a happy list. 
a lot less calories than these truffles... :)

just 10 simple things that make me happy... 

10. a family breakfast al fresco at 8:30 in the morning 
9. morning sunrises and a cup of coffee 
8. the black and white photographs on my wall of the people i love 
7. cool sand between my toes on a hot day, oh & with a cup of froyo
6. my mother's mischivious smile 
5. my father's genuine laughter 
4. the smell of the ocean breeze as it embraces your body
3. driving with all the windows down, your hair whipping, & going nowhere in particular 
2. cities at night, where you look up and see pockets of stars framed by lit skyscrapers 
1. waking up in the middle of the night, to the silence of the world, simply to draw

xoxo

1 comment: