Thursday, October 20, 2011



taking a photography class in college has really made me appreciate the art even more for its unspoken complications of finding the right subject, getting just the right lighting, establishing the right mood, and the ability to capture just exactly the right expression to produce the most extraordinary photograph. all that, and having to actually expose the damn film roll, but i'm sure this is something Tom Selby may not have to deal with by using today's modern technology. but nonetheless, i find his work admirable, and this new concept project that he has undertaken with the NYTimes has me oggling at his page for hours... i think its the combination of two of my loves that makes it just so darn irresistible to me (art & food)... 

 

    

    

    

if you're anything like me and am borderline obsessed with food, i think you should check it out! it's totally cute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment