Monday, February 13, 2012

Been too long since my last post. 
Guess i've been a little too busy--i am so sorry for the neglect, my darling blog! 

During my hiatus, the boy and i took an impromptu road trip up to one of my favorite cities in the world: 

San Francisco. 

A quick snapshot of GG at noon

Belgian fries, anyone?

Creative fixtures at Frjtz

My only SF must.


This "soup" is actually my cafe au lait-- guess I looked extra tired that morning?


The Mural

One of my favorite things about this city is the fact that it's such a melting pot of eclecticism. It's pretty much understood that everyone's entitled to their opinions and the expression of their opinions, and while the rest of america says that they believe that, I personally think it's best represented in this part of the nation. Not to mention, as a result of this free thinking, it is also a major creative culinary center--another reason why I am certain someday I will be making my home here. As a result, our trip did consist of quite a few feeding frenzies. My favorite discovery was probably this Diego Rivera mural at the SF Art Institute in Russian Hill... sorry for my crappy photo here, does it no justice at all. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment