Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello blog! Writing from the little buzzing country of Singapore!

I'm now all the way here... 

It's definitely been an interesting change from what I was used to in Los Angeles. Despite the fact that I have visited this country before, it's positively changed a bit since the last time I was here. The country is constantly undergoing rapid developing; makes it difficult for someone like myself to try and keep up when everything is always looking so different haha!

Anyway, I'm excited to post more of my adventures from exploring this island country as I get more acclimated to things. Will be sure to update soon! But in the meantime, hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

If you're bored, here are some cool sites i've come across lately...

- records re-imagined into book covers... simply awesome.

- the moment I laid eyes on this coat, I knew it was love at first sight.

- never thought of living on a farm.... until I saw these gorgeous renovated homes!

- even more sartorially inspired by the ever-amazing Elin Kling in a simple/slinky/slouchy tank.

- a list of hipster cities across the U.S. (& yet, I want to visit all of them)

- just absolutely love with these springy colors, summarized in this photo spread.

- xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment